Friday, May 23, 2008

The Newly Weds 60 Years Ago


Here we are on our Wedding Day with no Pot to P-- in or a window to throw it out of :o( Only thing we had was "LOVE" and that could have been destroyed by a few people in our young lives.....I'd like to say more about that ....but it's better to be silent on some things, at some times.....
Cecil was my "Zorro" as cute as he could be...and if you look closely notice those lips on him! :o) whoo wee mama , did I enjoy smacking up on them. :o)
What about that hair on his head .I tell you he was a Doll Baby.
Let me tell you , there were no flies on me :o) I sent a rich guy packing , because my Mother liked him ( stupid :o(... I was all of 98 pounds soaking wet, Cecil loved to put me on his shoulder...To show how strong he was< and I ate it up :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Congratulations!

mandy
(from the Spinning Guild!)

Connie said...

Wow! 60 years! That's great, Ginny! Congratulations!