Thursday, June 5, 2008

God Bless the Child that Has, and God Bless the Child most of all that has his own


Isn't this a nice Loom :o) I think So! ..You know when you tell Children certain things and hope that some of it stays in the head instead of going in one ear and straight out of the other! Well, let me tell you this , "My Kids are the best kids in the world" :o) (that's a nice job of sucking up, don't you think :o)
In May I make out like a bandit....first there is "Mothers Day", then "My Birthday" and then "Our Anniversary" (60years this May).and I told the kids I would rather them put whatever they were going to give me towards helping with a Loom purchase..and used was good enough..The price of new ones are almost a down payment on a car or home these days.This one measures 46 inch weaving space (measured the reed) amd 54 inchs across. I think it's a nice size and it has the back hinge feature.

No comments: