Friday, July 18, 2008

Hibiscus Baby growing


You can barely see the Hibiscus Baby! I don't remember which post it was that I showed you all the Hibiscus babies I was trying to grow...well, they all died except the one I decided to stick in a stand that's near the back door....and each time I passed it , I would give it a little pat and tell it to grow like the weeds....well she has been doing that, but there is weed growing nearby in the pot also..and I think the little weedie thought I was talking to it.It's trying to outshine the Hibiscus baby....well, as soon as Hibiscus baby grows a little bigger I'm going to take "weedie" out of there ..He isn't welcome!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I sure hope you are not picking up my wayward blogging ways. I like your blog and miss your updates. Hybiscus is so pretty. I hope yours grows well in its pot.

Connie said...

Just popping in to say hello to you, Ginny. Hope things are going well for you.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Deborah,now that I have been blogging I know it's not as easy as it appears ..takes a lot of time and effort...

Daisy,I'm still here so all must be going well so far :o) and I hope it continues to do so...If not I'll be waiting to meet you at the gate when we get there :o) Ginny