Friday, July 18, 2008

Hibiscus Baby growing


You can barely see the Hibiscus Baby! I don't remember which post it was that I showed you all the Hibiscus babies I was trying to grow...well, they all died except the one I decided to stick in a stand that's near the back door....and each time I passed it , I would give it a little pat and tell it to grow like the weeds....well she has been doing that, but there is weed growing nearby in the pot also..and I think the little weedie thought I was talking to it.It's trying to outshine the Hibiscus baby....well, as soon as Hibiscus baby grows a little bigger I'm going to take "weedie" out of there ..He isn't welcome!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I sure hope you are not picking up my wayward blogging ways. I like your blog and miss your updates. Hybiscus is so pretty. I hope yours grows well in its pot.

Daisy said...

Just popping in to say hello to you, Ginny. Hope things are going well for you.

The Gingerbread House said...

Deborah,now that I have been blogging I know it's not as easy as it appears ..takes a lot of time and effort...

Daisy,I'm still here so all must be going well so far :o) and I hope it continues to do so...If not I'll be waiting to meet you at the gate when we get there :o) Ginny