Tuesday, August 26, 2008
The Pepsi Generation :o)
1. It's a dreary day here in NC and I needed something to cheer me up!
2. I'm celebrating the phenomenal speech that Michelle Obama made at the convention last night!
3. I'm celebrating the encouraging speech by Ted Kennedy at the convention last night!
4. Cecil didn't get to the store before it turned too dark for him to go!
5. I'm celebrating the beautiful Pepsi Convention Center that I probably own at least a couple of 2X4 and a chair with all the money I've spend through the years on their product.
6. I'm celebrating how long I've been without a Pepsi!
7. I'm celebrating how I'm such a strong woman, That I would have done without this Pepi if I wanted to!
8. I had to help some of those other people out there who drink so many Pepsi's , that If I drank one it would help because that's one less they didn't have to worry about:o)
9. I'm a grown woman now and I don't have to ask Mommy "can I" or my kids who think I'm their kid.
10. I think I gave enough excuses for drinking that Pepsi and it sure was good :o)
and if they aren't enough "Bite Me". Ginny B.