Monday, September 22, 2008

Still at it

I tell you all..warping a loom is more than a notion!....My shoulders ache from leaning over putting each strand through the reed and then the heddles.. I didn't have a farmers breakfast this morning...maybe that's why I'm all tensed up.
In the midst of trying to finish up...I had to re-construct one of the "Aprons" (I think that's what it's called :o) the rod wasn't secure and the line within it was messed up.... I think I've got it fixed...I'll be able to tell after lunch..I need a break now!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Ginny, you are braver than me to tackle learning how to do this. I think I might have given up before now. I'm glad you are sticking with it, though. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all comes out for you. :)

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Daisy, if it were something you wanted to do ....you would stick with it too! unless I'm just "a glutton for punishment" :o)