Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Falling Leaves after September :o)


We can't complain about this mess! since this mess kept the Sun from burning everything up in the Summer...So now I guess it's farewell to leaves....They still won't be wasted, they will give new life....Cecil plans to sweep them up and put them into the garden, good way of letting them break down and become fertilizer for our "Almost an Acre" farm :o)" I just love saying that :o)....
I'm almost finished with my weaving project (hopefully by tomorrow)... then it has to be taken off the loom and washed and whatever else I have to do...then pressed, and laid out to compliment it as much as I can and take a photo for the blog :o)
I'm getting excited to show it ....the last towel seems to be the best :o) but it's all good....

2 comments:

Connie said...

I raked last weekend, but my yard is clear full of leaves again now. Work to be done, but at least we are still having very beautiful weather so it is kind of nice to be out raking. Hope you're having a good week now, Ginny, and are all over your cold.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thanks Daisy, still have remnants of the cold but I can handle it.
Cecil is moaning the blues the way the tree is shedding it's leaves , as soon as he comes in the house and looks out again,it's as if he hasn't raked at all :o( The garden is getting fat with them....Ginny