Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Smoked Chubs Galore! :o)


This Surprise package was sent by a Childhood friend that knows how much I love Smoked Fish....I tell you I've had more pleasant surprises in the last week than I have had in a couple of years (I don't remember as many anyway , however,I am an old lady :o)
I had a bit of trouble getting this one...while on the phone trying to reach the USPS
I saw the mailman pass...put mail in the box and kept going...I yelled to Cecil "Mailman" < usually so he can collect the bills promptly :o(
He decided to meet him on his way back...good thing he did , the mailman (not our regular one) still had this package in the truck! I would have been some kind of angry for this package not to get to me in time...I hate to tell you how expensive it was for the 7 pounds of smoked fish it contained...the fish themselves are expensive....and I've got plenty that I have to hurry and eat :o)

2 comments:

Connie said...

What a lovely surprise! Enjoy your fish, Ginny!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

I have already made a glutton of myself, until they are gone, I will continue to glutton :o) these fish are rare in NC....Ginny