Friday, November 21, 2008

This should be Post #2 for today

You all know I always get the darn post A-- backwards ....so bear with me and make believe your reading this after the "Surprise Surprise" (after all you know I'm an older woman :o)
After the Surprise of seeing my son last night , I slept pretty good....and woke up to another surprise Snow Snow Snow....

The snow didn't stop us for going out to breakfast at "Cracker Barrel" then stopping at "Cosco" to see what they had....well, good luck for me again, My favorite Son :o)My only Son , treated us to Shrimp, Crab Cakes, Mussels and Fresh Salmon. We asked him if he didn't want to come and live with us :o) then I thought about extra laundry, and decided to let his wife keep him :o) We are enjoying having him.

3 comments:

Connie said...

We have snow on the ground right now too, but it looks like you have more there at the moment! Keep warm! :)

Deborah said...

Looks cold! I don't remember the last time I saw snow. I think it was back in 03 when we visited the family back in Vegas. How are the greens doing with all that cold?

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

The snow didn't stay long Daisy, just enough to give us a real chill!

Deborah, The greens were bitten by the snow, and layed down like they were sleeping....I've got them soaking in cold salted water which will "pop them up" again, My son is looking forward to them....Ginny