Wednesday, February 4, 2009


I'm so happy to show you this picture..the Captain (H.H.) Ginny, Co Pilot, Cecil.
She told me her first and last name ...but I'd like to secure some of her privacy..
So I'll just give you the first "Heather".. U.S.Airways can be proud to have her on their staff...She gives a large company ..a feeling of welcome and security as they take to the sky for transportation, especially since I'm just getting past being a chicken flying :o)..it was so nice to hear some passengers say "Thank you" or "I enjoyed the flight" as they left the plane...A little courtesy goes a long way...Of course I added a prayer or two for her kindness in my prayers that night...I'm sure she will be blessed special for showing such kindness....

2 comments:

ladydi said...

I'm sure she was just as pleased to meet you as you were to meet her! Lucky Heather. :>}

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

She was really a sweatheart.Ginny