Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Surprise , Surprise, it's a Woman at the Wheel :o)



On the way from Charlotte to Greensboro, our seats were behind the "Pilots Cabin" (I hope that's correct) anyway, Cecil said "Ginny there is a woman pilot" What!! a Woman!! I was so excited, I never knew we had woman pilots (the men try to hide that fact :o( I pleaded with the Stewardess to snap a picture of her at the helm :o)...To my surprise not only did she do it for me...but the Pilot (who was also the Captain, invited me to the Cabin after the passengers were off) Thinking of my blog I was elated to visit there...in reality she may have needed my advice on how to fly to the next stop hehehe...She is not only very talented and smart (she would have to be in order to obtain that position) she is a beautiful woman in appearance , tall, thin to the right size (that's the only thing that makes me sad :o) She also has those Southern Manners,The ones that put a title before calling your first name...She would give Cyndy Crawford a run for her looks..Check her out in her Uniform fully dressed...She is a Hotty! (that means a hot one for you all that don't know the latest stuff :o)

Not only the pilot, she is also the Captain

2 comments:

ladydi said...

I love the photo of you and the captain at the cockpit. Such big smiles on both of your faces!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

That's the first time I've ever been that close in such a large plane...I was frightened to death in a piper cub plane that the pilot dipped constantly and thought it was funny...scared me off flying. Ginny