Saturday, February 14, 2009

This is where I sat and waited :o)


The others wanted to go down deeper in the canyon and get a closer view! I had been as close as I wanted to get and decided for them to go ahead and I'd wait by the car :o)...I took a picture of the bench that was just right for me :o) behind those trees is the narrow walk where the fence was that others didn't seem to mind getting right onto...not me sister...I would stretch my arm out and snap the picture and say to myself "what I snap is what you get" :o)

2 comments:

Connie said...

HA! I'd have been sitting right there on the bench with you, Ginny! Looked like you got close enough to see the beauty to me.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Daisy, by then I'd had enough of "being close"...Later one of them that went down closer wished they hadn't :o)...it was too scary.
Don't tell me I don't have good sense! :o)....Ginny