Thursday, February 5, 2009

What they are doing in next picture

I had forgotten to describe what the Bride and Groom were doing in the picture below, if you look closely you will see that each is pouring different color sand into one container...and the pouring of the sand mixes into a design..meantime the Minister is saying such words as the "joining" making one cloth out of two etc. I can't remember it all, I was just trying to take it all in...it was a lovely saying anyway. You get the idea.

3 comments:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hi Ginny, so glad to see you back! What a beautiful wedding! Have you rested from the trip? Blessings,Kathleen

Deborah said...

It sounds like it was a beautiful ceremony.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Yes Kathleen and Deborah it was beautiful and I really had a good time.I still have lots to show for the week....just so busy now that I'm home again...Ginny