Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring is in the Air


Regardless of the rains and the dreary dreary days, and constantly fighting IBS...Spring is finally and definitely here!!
How do I know ..the trees tell me so..The "Blessed Tree" is in full bloom (almost)and is as pretty as she can be...when I look at her beauty I think about the time when I first met her...I wanted her out of my yard Period! not realizing she was one of the trees I most sort after..bare she hardly gave any resemblance of her beauty..
Until that faithful day she dropped some of her blooms at my feet! I couldn't believe it...She was definitely one of my most cherished wished for!! One of her branches was broken...but as you can see she has fully recovered and is as perfectly shaped as any tree would want to be...It took her a few years to recoup.. she has been worth the wait... she renews ones faith on this "Good Friday" and as Kathleen always says "Blessings" :o)

4 comments:

Connie said...

Ah...she's so beautiful indeed, Ginny! Seeing it does help to restore faith doesn't it.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well with IBS. I hope you feel better soon!

Happy Easter to you and Cecil. :)

ladydi said...

Blossoming trees are a sight to behold, aren't they? Such an Easter blessing! A very happy Easter to you, and I hope you're feeling better soon. Just thought I'd share with you that I've had a nasty cold all week, and I even resorted to drinking soda pop to try to find some relief for my sore throat. It did help!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

So glad she is showing off her beauty! She is certainly dressed in her best floral dress this year! I hope you are feeling much better. Hope you had a wonderful Easter! blessings,Kathleen

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Daisy, I'm trying Imodium and I think it's doing the trick..so far.

Ladydi, I got a good laugh from you :o)...Be careful that Sada Pop is addictive...with each one you say "this is the last one":o( but you find youself lying!
Glad your feeling better..being sick is the pits...so much to do with no energy....Ginny