Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Here at the right side of the garden, MY TOMATO plants are looking good..they are heirlooms that I just had to have..Cecil wasn't too keen on them, (bet he eats the most when they are ready,) just like the Hen in the nursery rhyme who couldn't get anybody help her make the bread, but all wanted to eat it.My Pepper plants are being hidden right now but they are also thriving ...I put in some Red sweet peppers just because I could :o)...and I wanted to see how they would do ....
We had enough tomatoes last year to last until this year...mostly from friends garden..this year hopefully ours will produce abundantly...it looks like they are on their way :o)...

3 comments:

ladydi said...

You and Cecil have a marveous garden - I am so impressed! How wonderful that you have already sampled some of your bounty.

Connie said...

HA HA! I bet Cecil will be standing first in line for those tomatoes when they get ready. :D

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

We have already sampled the greens,and today we saw the squash at the end of the blooms..It is a marvelous garden we are so pleased with it this year..
Cecil isn't in love with them like I am..they will be lucky to turn red :o)...I love Fried Green tomatoes and can't wait to snatch them off the vine for a quick snack too...That makes me a happy camper...Ginny