Monday, May 4, 2009

Isn't this a lovely First Bouquet of Spring :o)


Sunday was a good day..I picked my first Bouquet from the yard and was surprised that I had a few nice choices...My white Iris finally multiplied this year and it wasn't heartbreaking to "pick one" for a bouquet...
Another good thing , Cecil and I were anxious to "taste" the chicken that was canned to make "Chicken with Dumplings" Well, surprise, surprise...it was on the money..I'd like to make a few more jars of that...it was so easy for me...I even made my own dumplings I felt so "Country" :o) (one of my favorite feelings besides sex :o) whoopee! just the thought excites me :o)....I feel naughty today..must have drunk to much water :o)

5 comments:

ladydi said...

LOL - Ginny, you are so funny! Yes, that water will certainly put a spring in your step. Pretty bouquet, and it's nice to know you and Cecil are still enjoying yourselves! ;0)

The Gingerbread House said...

Ladydi, it's nice to know there are other Ladies out there with feelings like me :O) Ginny

Kathleen from Eggs In My Pocket said...

Ginny, Ginny, what's got into you? LOL. The flowers are just lovely! blessings,Kathleen

The Gingerbread House said...

Kathleen, the devil made me do it :o)...I better find something quick to keep me busy from evil thoughts ...Ginny

Daisy said...

Ginny, you make me laugh! Nothing wrong with having some fun. ;) Your bouquet is beautiful. Pretty colors and arrangement.