Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where have I been?


Cecil and I both have been to hell and back and we are still basket cases
To give a quick update to what's been happening with us...
I entered the hospital for three days with a "suspected heart attack"....I was discharged...
Cecil was scheduled for a hip replacement on July 14th...(tuesday)..Monday morning I had to be re-admitted...This time they found my cause of problem...Tubo (wrong spelling)In essence it as a "Heart Disease" founded in Japan about 4 or 5 years ago..(fairly new) The heart usually mends itself..I had other blockages that needed Shunts but the heart was too weak for it at the time.
In the meantime Cecil's bone were as hard as "Diamonds" which caused him to be under for a longer period of time...which caused some complications to his system..He was on the fence..(Life or Death)..Well he is recovering nicely now...appetite is still kind of poor ...
I wont be posting as often it just wears me out...Hopefully when I get the shunts that will make me feel better...The Hospital Staff was nice enough to bring us together for a visit we were on opposite ends of ICU Pray for the healing of us both..Ginny

8 comments:

ladydi said...

Oh my goodness, Miss Ginny, I am so glad to hear you are home and on the mend. Your family must have been frantically worried. I can just hear you saying, now get a picture of this; I need it for my blog. :>} You know, like you used to need a note for the teacher when you were absent from school. :>} Wishing you and Cecil a full recovery, and sending prayers your way.

Melodye said...

Oh Miss Ginny, it is so good to hear from you. I am so sorry you and Cecil have been so ill. Please take care of yourselves. I can imagine your family was frantic having you both ill at the same time. We miss hearing from you, but your health is most important. We'll be here when you get back. Praying for a full and speedy recovery.

Connie said...

Ginny, I am so glad to hear from you, but so sorry to hear of how ill you and Cecil have been. I have thought of you often. I am wishing you both a quick recovery and prayers are going up on your behalf.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Oh, Ginny, how much I have missed you and how much it breaks my heart to hear about you and Cecil. I am glad to see you back. Take good care of yourselves. blessings,Kathleen

Deborah said...

Oh goodness dear Ginny! I hope you heal quickly. I will pray for you!!!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thanks everyone for prayers and well wishes , we need every one of them...Ginny

Joy said...

I'm so glad you are both doing better! I've been enjoying reading your blog for some time now, and you were missed!!

Please take care of yourselves! I'm praying for you both!

cyndy said...

Just catching up on things and so glad to read that you and Cecil are on the mend!

Sending healing thoughts and prayers in your direction...may you both feel much better soon!

Keep your spirits high--and hey, did the Hospital give you a two for one price? Very good of them to bring you together for a visit!

Get well soon Ginny!