Monday, December 14, 2009

#1169

I hope this is a good video..it has taken me more than an hour to process it, the computer is really acting up..!!....hope you all enjoy the effort..just imagine the fun I was having trying to give you a peek at our adventure :o) I had a good time...and I can see that I have to "hold" the button longer for the video to be almost like a movie ...I also found some of the movies in front of stars homes , but I don't and can't remember which ones and if I do , I'll say so.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Ginny, I got it to work this time! I saw the windmills. I can just imagine how excited you were on your trip and wanting to share it with us. I would have felt the same way. :)

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

thanks Daisy, I'm glad you were able to view it now I'm excited all over again :o)....
Cecil and I have been sick since getting back home Cecil has shook his cold off and mine seemed to get worse..I've taken so much meds tonight they finally seems to be working...I thought I was making mistakes...Ginny