Friday, December 11, 2009

Under the weather :o(

I've been sniffling and sneezing all week...caught Cecil's cold...and today I just couldn't stand it any longer ...I had to go to the garden to see how the greens were fairing in this weather...(knowing me I took a pan..and picked some :o)....they were soooo good ..they immediately gave me a kick in my step ...the cold air also helped to open up those clogged area's in my head...
Sorry to get to you all so late...but late is better than never...I'll get back to the "vacation" :o).....
We were able to view the Sunrise at the Hotel...I might not have pictures in order...I'm trying to get thru this with the computer acting crazy...

1 comment:

Connie said...

Ginny, I'm so sorry to hear you and Cecil have been battling with colds. Hope you are both feeling better by now. I'm glad the greens made you feel a little better! :D