Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Getting the Turkey Organized"


Cecil and I can't eat a whole Turkey at once, so I have to "cut it up to size" ;o)
I already separated the legs into two parts...I'll eat the thigh and Cecil the long leg..then the wing he likes one part I like the other...so there we are with just the legs and wings that's four meals ..Then the two breasts I make into "tenders" and fry them up...there's enough of those for 4 meals..The rest of the Turkey I put into a pot with onions, carrots,and other seasonings and cook them up to get the Turkey stock!...

3 comments:

ladydi said...

How organized you are, Miss Ginny. It looks like a great system, and a lot of good meals!

Connie said...

Ginny, you and Cecil can make one turkey stretch pretty far. I bet it will be tasty for every meal you have it. :)

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Ladydi, a dollar saved is a dollar earned :o) that's what my Mom always said...
Daisy, when you think about it, you can do a lot of things with a Turkey..it's a bird too :o).
That's what I thought of to get it going...Ginny