Friday, January 22, 2010

My Blog URL has been changed :o(


Somehow my Blog URL has been changed...How it happened ..I don't know...probably some dumb thing I did without knowing, while trying to take some stuff off my computer to give it some slack...hey! Sometimes I'm not smarter than a 5th grader :o( anyway ...I'll put it here on the blog...and I have to change my email address...sorry if it caused some problems for you...but remember a good woman is always worth a little effort :o)
...http://gingerbreadshouse7.blogspot.com/...
Guess I have to also change the address on the bottom of my email too...
until next time..Take a look at the pretty big pots of flowers from part of the trip last year...

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Whew! I got my fix! LOL, I was worried for awhile.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Deborah, your patience has been rewarded :o) ..look what you get! Me ;o)..I hope everyone else can get back..Ginny

ladydi said...

A good woman like you is certainly worth the effort! I didn't like it a bit when I typed in your usual blog url and you couldn't be found. Uh-oh, Ginny's gone awol, I thought. She didn't want me fussing about her diabetic diet. :>}

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Ladydi, the diabetic coma didn't take..and "The Devil made me make the cake" :o) I knew everybody would be wondering what was up with me..I tried to correct everything as fast as I could..
Ginny