Thursday, July 22, 2010

There is nothing to show you today....I'm resting :o)

Today because of the threat of the high temperature here in NC...I decided to just take it easy...(even skip the d*** laundry, I still have a clean pair :o)
I went from the TV to the computer , just in case something was happening.
I think my co-bloggers are taking it easy too! besides I have nothing I want to can, freeze or dry (at the  moment) I promised to "Clean house" today, but that got tossed out the window...it's just too hot, (even under the a/c to get myself all petered out!..Sometimes you have to make yourself be still...
Until next time....

4 comments:

Connie said...

Hot here today too, Ginny. Good idea to take it easy when the weather's like this. Have a nice weekend! :)

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thanks Daisy, you stay cool too! Most things will get done in due time and be ready to get done again later even if your not ready :o) Ginny

ladydi said...

A day of rest is always nice, especially when it's so hot! It's hard to imagine that in six months we'll be shivering and bundling up to go outside. It went up to 95 today.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Well Ginny, from reading over your past postings, looks like you are due to some slowing down........no matter how hot or cold it is! Everything you have canned and cooked looks wonderful! Enjoy your little rest and stay cool! blessings,Kathleen