Saturday, June 11, 2011

Garlic planted September 2010 Harvested June 2011





I just couldn't resist showing you the Garlic from last week once it was dried and then cleaned up :o) See photo below,June 6th.
Now I think it's really beautiful and nicely formed ...I've got way more than I planted and that was the idea..Hooray! Now all I have to do is wait a little longer for more drying and I'll skin it and put it in the refrigerator where a Garlic Jar is waiting :o)  Us is Farmers over here :o)

5 comments:

cathy@home said...

Farmer you certainly are, result!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Cathy, I'm even getting up to work before the Sun is high in the sky :o) and have a big breakfast afterwards.

Connie said...

It looks great,Ginny. You are a farmer indeed! :)

Robin said...

Congrats on your garlic Farmer Ginny :)

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Daisy, just hearing you say so makes it almost the truth :o) from your lips to God's ear :o)

Robin, yes! I'm accepting all compliments and my almost new name "Farmer Ginny" :o)