Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello again bloggers, just a few lines to keep up with you or lag behind ;o) am feeling pretty sore after falling (drat the luck) I got dizzy m fell forward and then sideways. Is that the way a two year old falls :o) I never thought about falling i left that for old people to do, guess I;m older than i think ;o). Looking at my garden (or where it was suppoesed to be) it looke like someone took a big straw and sucked it dry.It must have been terrible for some of you.The peach tree looked like it was going to be well, but now its revereted back to the same old thing, worm,and bad grewth. I guess when your ill everything looks like it.Thats all for now im doing as well as can be expected..Cecil made cornbread yesterday :o) he hasn;t let his chest down yet :o)

5 comments:

Melodye said...

Miss Ginny, you were supposed to be careful! Not good just careful. Glad to know you're feeling better!

1st Man said...

Hey you're making lots or progress, don't you worry about your garden, it will be there waiting for you when you get better.

I bet that cornbread was delicious!! I LOVE good cornbread. 2nd Man made some a couple of weeks ago and it was yummy.

Connie said...

Dear Ginny, I'm so sorry to hear that you fell. I hope you will be feeling better soon. I'm sorry to hear about your garden and peach tree too. The heat and drought has taken its toll in a lot of places. Good for Cecil making cornbread!! He should be proud of himself. You make me smile, Ginny. :-)

Mrs.Pickles said...

oh no!! I hope you are okay!! congrats to Cecil for making cornbread!

Nina said...

It's so good to see you blogging again, Ginny! You don't really know me but I was reading (and not commenting) on your blog for a while and I was very sorry to hear that you were not well.

Lots of positive thoughts and strength, to you!