Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hi all, here is another day and i'm contentent  to be "i'll" I get 3 meals a day and plenty of rest > smile,<  I'm still sitting in my chair  resting and gathering up all around me.. one kid is home and im trying to get her off the kindle on to the computer,but things arent acting right , they never do when you have help. The kindle doesnt want to give me my mail..it used to ... I've got everything so messed up .. I forget and that doesnt help...more later.. if you feel like me ...Love ya! Ginny

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hi Ginny. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Kindle and with getting your mail. I hope someone can help you get it figured out. Three meals a day and plenty of rest sounds like a good plan. I hope spring has found you there by now. Every time I think spring has arrived here, it snows again!! We got snow again last night. Take care, Ginny! Love you! Hugs from Daisy.