Saturday, April 26, 2014

I went to visit Mr H. today and i must say he has the biggest little garden there is. I took a look at that garden house and it made me sick,, to think you guys have spent more time in  the habit than i did, I cant even think of doing half that much , but my heart is there. One day soon , i'll be joining you in that healthy habit of gardening. Mr H. it took some time for me to find you again, but im grateful i did and will keep your blog handy, so remember i'm watching. Hope i can do something this year, i'm getting better but still have to conquer many things. Love ya! Ginny

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Ginni. Nice to see you posting. Hope you are having a good day today. :)

1st Man said...

Hey, so glad you to see your post. You keep getting stronger every day and we can't wait to see you gardening and cooking up a storm again.