Friday, August 22, 2008

My how they have grown!


When we planted the tallest Grass, we thought we were getting the shorter one, that's what the label said, but the label was wrong!
It was a year before we knew.....I was determined to have the shorter one! so we put it right next to the tallest one....I didn't want to take the tallest one down, now I'm so glad I didn't ....they make lovely "houseplants" for decorations....I put sand in a planter and I'm able to stick them in where ever I choose :o) they look pretty, they don't need water and no bugs...Is that not a blessing..

2 comments:

Connie said...

Those are beautiful, Ginny! :)

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thanks Daisy,
it took a while to get them going and I think it's worth it...Some are as soft and ligther than a feather....Ginny