Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Sink Runneth Over with a Blessing

One thing about living , it seems that every day isn't the same (thank God for that), it seemed yesterday Life sucked! my project went into the trash and my head was spinning from the anxiety of it...
Today is a new day....Cecil picked the most lovely greens from the garden this morning and not a worm on them..they are a mix of about four types of greens, the picture you see above is now in the pot !:o) I'm going to make some fried cornbread and eat to my hearts content :o) and with that new strength , I'm going to tackle that project again!If it's a failure it won't be because I didn't try.
"If you tried and have not won, never stop for trying,for all the great and good has done, just by patient trying".. That was one of my ML favorite quotes.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wow---look at all those greens. What a bounty! :D
I'm glad you're trying again with your weaving, Ginny. Best of luck to you getting it worked out this time.
I love that quote. Great one to live by. :D

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Daisy,the quote is pretty good, I've used it many times it helps me to "keep going"...Ginny