Friday, September 5, 2008

Thank God for Another day


Yesterday it just seemed everything I touched turned into Crap! Sometimes you have days like that...when whatever you do isn't pleasing to you or anyone else....
Guess that's when I hibernate and pull up my own bootstraps, and say the heck with it.....There's something that is annoying the heck out of me.....but that's one time when you don't cut off your nose to spite your face...and some just don't get it, or want to give it....I'm going to keep praying hard on that...there has got to be a better way....Now that I've vented some..and did some baking...I feel better.
This Pie doesn't look like it's brown enough in the picture...but in person it looks better...Cecil says it's the best pie he ever tasted...( I used real sugar and no stevia). It was good if I say so myself...Today I just went with the flow!

No comments: