Friday, September 5, 2008

Best Blueberry Pie


I wish my pies would look as good as they taste.....guess I just don't cut the mustard for looks ...I still remember when I couldn't make a cake...and I started trying and got pretty good at it :o) So good that the Church used to hide my cake to divide amongst themselves < that's wrong , but lots of Church folks do it...and they are quick to say they are Christians.... Or it was presented on the "Pastors Table", especially if there were guest in the house..well, now ain't that a big complinment.... :o).
Dreary day here in NC....and the storm is expected...I'll do laundry....mess with the Loom...and just piddle the rest of the time away....not rushing to do anything, and I'm still in my P.J's...doing what I want to....and God is still on his throne.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wow, two pies and a pear cobbler! You've been quite the busy baker lately, Ginny. It sure makes me hungry coming over here to visit you! ;) I think that blueberry pie looks scrumptious! :D

I hope whatever it is that is upsetting you will be solved soon.

I also hope the storms skirt around you there or at least don't do any damage for you. Whatever happens with the weather, though, like you say God is in his heaven and all is right with the world. Happy weekend to you, Ginny! :)

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thanks Daisy,
it's better to cook up a storm than cause one...I'm trying to alleviate those results..:o)
Maybe if I wear myself out, it won't matter (for awhile anyway).
Ginny