Monday, October 27, 2008
Looking better each row
Now that I'm understanding which step goes next..it is looking better..I had so much trouble with the selvages and the bottle for tension(I think) that I got sick of it breaking etc. that I decided to just dispense with using it...and it seems to me it is looking better, especially on the left side (have to see what I do that it looks better than the right), this is still a learning process for me....and being in class once a week really isn't enough to be an expert...but being determined is an asset.
Below is a picture of how much has really been done...the first part is a disaster, but that's okay, it helped get the second part on course...it looks darker but you can see enough of it.......soon it will be done...and hopefully the next one will be better from the start......