Sunday, October 26, 2008

The New Fig Tree


Today is just one of those days when Mother Nature just doesn't want to give up..the weather is about 74 degrees and it makes you think Spring has cheated Fall!, I'm enjoying the greenery that is trying to thrive...the new little Fig Tree is doing well and this is the first time I was able to take a picture of the figs she still holds.....one fell off and Cecil caught it the same hour....it was so sweet, what a foretaste Divine! Enjoy the day....Snow and Ice is coming....

3 comments:

Connie said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your weather there, Ginny. It has been 54 degrees here and windy today. Sure feels like fall to me! Weatherman is even saying chance of snow flurries for tonight or tomorrow---yuck! :(

Hope the weatherman is wrong! :D

Loved seeing your fig tree and greens and all. Happy Sunday to you and Cecil! :D

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thanks Daisy, we have enjoyed the day and enjoyed the greens too! Ginny

ladydi said...

I've never seen a fig tree before - or a fresh fig. The only figs I'm familiar with come inside a fig newton! I'm so glad you showed us the photo.