Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Spoiled Cecil

I showed Cecil my last two posts and he remarked " You didn't tell them how hard you were working your husband"< he's got a lot of nerve...he is supposed to help his "sickly" wife :o)....Aren't men the pits...when I was able and doing every thing,I mean everything.. even working the garden and the flowers in NJ...there was never any thing said...he worked from 7 to 7 and I did what a good wife would do! Now that I can't do it all anymore (and I don't try to) he has his lips poked out if I don't thank him for every little thing he does, Men I really do think they are from "Mars".

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Those curtains you made truly are lovely! Poor Cecil. I suspect you make as much fuss over him as he desires. :)

ladydi said...

Sounds like you have a good man there! I know just what you mean. When I worked part time and Larry worked full time, I did all the housework and cooking. Now that our working roles are reversed, I often have to come home and make dinner after a ten hour work day. But . . . on the days he makes dinner I pile on the praise!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Ladydi..Find easy dishes to make when you have those long hours....don't forget also prepare dinners ahead put them in those aluminum section plates and stick in the freezer for those times, take them out and place in the oven....make it easy on yourself.
Deborah,He likes the curtains because I've saved him money twice, 1.making them,2.saving them to use again....Ginny