Monday, December 1, 2008

Where did the Time Go?


I'm still piddling in the Studio, trying to put things in order until I get it "just the way I want it"...Idea's are flowing...but I still don't know if I want to put the shelves up! They are stacked in a corner waiting for my decision. I'm still finding things I want to keep and throwing away those things that don't mean that much for me to keep. Still finding treasure worth keeping.
Ye Gads! I can't believe how the time has slipped by! This sign used to hang in my old Sewing room in the basement home in NJ about the 1970's now that would make it about 37 years old!! Good grief!
You ever hear the saying "Once a Man, twice a babe"?, Does that apply to females as well?....The sign reads "Ginny's Playroom" , have I grown up enough to now call my "Playroom" my "Studio" ,hmm, that's something to give some thought....When I was younger, I did a lot of sewing strictly "Vogue" I did pretty good and wished I had saved some of the "skinny" stuff I used to make..I would just like to look at them to remember :o)...I've gone from Sewing,Quilting,needlepoint,knitting, ,spinning,Dyeing, Weaving...only to double back on all of them, plus some I've forgotten to mention.Pray tell me What's next!!?

3 comments:

ladydi said...

I love your playroom sign!! I'm so glad you saved it and hung it in your studio. Playroom sounds so much more fun than studio. :>}

Deborah said...

I never did like math. I think it is better not to count years, lol. I like the sign.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Lets face it ladies,Although we are adults, we still "Play" only with different toys (or is it tools) :o) Ginny