Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lovely Family Resturant


Now down from the Canyon our sights were on dinner...we rode quite awhile before we reached a Town called "William's" I think I remember correctly..inside was very inviting for "home cooked meals"...and the dessert cabinet was sheer "Calories Galore"...I had two broiled Pork Chops..baked potato and Cole slaw...Cecil had Ravioli which he didn't like as well as mine :o)...I shared my chop because it was too much ...That meal was the finishing touch of the day...now to make it home...Next feat...get gas at the nearest spot.. We didn't take the same route back that we came ..found a place with plenty of tourist gifts..the prices were ridicules
and were a complete turn off to me...

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I love those green and white table cloths. Might be fun to try to weave some.

Connie said...

Dinner sounds delicious. Was probably just the thing to revive you after such a full day. I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip, Ginny! :D

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Deborah I didn't remember the color of the tablecloths, only that they were pretty...should be easy to copy and weave :o)

Daisy, dinner was okay, Cecil is used to my cooking and didn't think it was so hot :o) (he might be just buttering me up hahaha..Ginny

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I am so enjoying your tour! The restaurant looks like a comfortable place to dine! blessings,Kathleen

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Kathleen, the dinner was good but not as good as our homecooking :o)
Ginny