Monday, February 16, 2009

What was I wearing in the back of my Hair at the Wedding.



Boy! I didn't realize what sticklers some of my blog friends were for details! I sent some picture slides of the wedding that I just received...and a couple just had to know what I was wearing in my hair!! That's why I'm posting this picture...
It's a Sliver Antique Head Dress Comb that I bought many years ago...I had an eye for odd pieces...This was one of the items I found and decided to keep for a special occasion...Guess it finally paid off :o)...

11 comments:

jillied said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Don't you love it when something that has been sitting in the drawer for years is exactlly what you need? And...it fits! :-)

xoxoxoxo
One of the Sticklers

The Gingerbread House said...

Hahaha Jilly you are the bomb! Others probably wondered but you and another asked :o) ..Ginny

The Gingerbread House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

It is so pretty! I love it.

ladydi said...

I love the slideshow, complete with music. It was so nice of you to bring the wedding to us! I do love weddings. Pretty hair ornament, Miss Ginny!

The Gingerbread House said...

Ladydi,I thought you would enjoy it, I thought it was a beautiful wedding and I wanted toshare..Ginny

Daisy said...

Loved the wedding photos, Ginny! Looks like it was quite an elegant affair!

Your hair ornament was just the perfect thing to wear that day! :D

Kathleen from Eggs In My Pocket and Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Oh, how pretty that is! Just perfect to wear. blessings,Kathleen

The Gingerbread House said...

Thanks to all, the head piece took a long time getting to wear, but it seems it was meant just for that occassion....Ginny

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

It's beautiful !!!

Nancy M. said...

It's beautiful!