Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Exercise,and Resting

Here is a person who doesn't like that exercise bit...and two of my three children thrive on it! It's a lot of work for lazy muscles, I have to admit one does feel better because of it ...did I just say that :o(
Walking around the track seems like a waste of time, but then when I'm finished ...walking back to the car isn't as strenuous ....(did I sat that too :o).,,Oh well, guess I'm like the cat ...crying and enjoying it at the same time..:o) The bike's aren't bad, reminds me of my younger days...I don't use the handles (they twist my back and I don't need that).
I planned a lot of craft activities , but haven't started doing anything yet...seems the day goes by so quickly...yesterday we managed to get some sunshine while running a few errands that had to be done..
Today is another day to rest, doesn't take much these days for us to tire out and save energy just to get up, thank God the pain is subsiding for us both... ...it's dreary outside..and threatens to rain..another good day to sit in the new "Chair beds" and just take it easy....Keep checking , I'm bound to have some excitement :o)

5 comments:

ladydi said...

Glad to hear the exercise is helping you feel stronger - but I'm sorry you don't enjoy it. Hang in there, Ginny!

Connie said...

Hi Ginny! I'm glad to hear the pain is lessening for you and Cecil. I've been thinking about you. I hope you have a good day today. :D

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Ladydi, pay attention, didn't I say I was like the cat :o)
It seems the more exercise I do the more I want to go do something else ..like shop :o)
Today (Wednesday) was a good day..I did better at Rehab! and I could feel it was better ...

Deborah said...

I'm glad you are getting up and about. That has got to feel good.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

I owe so many letters to my blog friends...I'll get to it as soon as I feel like doing something else but sit around in that "chair bed" ;o)...I'm glad you all are patient...Ginny