Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Busy as a Bee today! and still not finished


Today was a busy day for me...It started with the delivery of my External Drive! Whew! It Was easy enough to install...just plugging it in...Then the exchange (manually) began...I did a little at a time...and then I began to see what my Son had said previously...I had a lot of S#$% on it...I noticed as I removed photo's, recipes, etc..the computer started moving more quickly...:o)...I wrote things down so I would know what I removed to the external drive..(which is available to me at any time I go to that drive, neat-O :o)...
There are some things (parts of programs or the working mechanisms of the computer, that I don't understand...one day I'll get a computer geek (expert) to help me out).
So far, I think that could have been one of my problems...we shall see..I have more to get rid of :o(...or I should say store :o)

5 comments:

Connie said...

Ginny, I think I may need to do this to my computer too. It moves really slow sometimes. I think I need to clean a lot of the stuff out of the storage in it. :)

ladydi said...

LOL! We gals do love to save things, don't we? One day I removed something like 2200 photos. You know, really important ones, like a photo of some safety pins, or ten pictures of the same sewing project.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Daisy,I can tell a difference with the computer already :o)
I won't tell my son that :o) , I would never hear the end of it..and I'm getting so senile I can't think of anything to say bad about him :o(..Ladydi,I think we are creatures of habit, saving everything..the minute you get rid of it, is the time you need it and hour later..after the garbage man leaves :o) Ginny

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hi Ginny, thank goodness our son is a computer geek and always cleans up our messes on the computer. Have a wonderful weekend, blessings,Kathleen

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Hi Kathleen,after I get verbal abuse about how I have too much junk on mine...he cleans it up...but now he is too far away and the junk piles up higher :o)..
I'm making your skillet rolls today
:o) they look so good on your blog.
Ginny