Sunday, May 30, 2010

No pictures yet...

I've been quite busy these last two weeks..Having some fun with my visiting daughter and.trying to operate a new computer that is totally different than what I've been used to! and that saying " you can't teach old dogs new tricks" is not acceptable  it just takes them a little longer...I haven't been able to play with any of my other new toys ;o( but just think of all the fun I'm going to have :o)... 
I want to send some pictures, but I don't think I have the software connected quite right yet! ugh!...I'll get it right soon...Maybe I'll post tomorrow....Ginny

5 comments:

Connie said...

It's so nice you get to spend some time with your daughter, Ginny. I'm sure you'll get your new software figured out. It is fun to learn new things. Happy Memorial Day!

Trish said...

I'm so happy to have found your blog! My daughter and I have been reading some of your older posts this afternoon. Just wonderful!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thanks for the visit, come back again..there's always something going on here :o) some good and some out of the ordinary .Ginny

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Thanks Daisy, and I hope you had a happy one too.
I'm still so busy ..no time yet for classes..as soon as I can post some pictures ,maybe you will see how busy this bee has been :o)...Ginny

Deborah said...

I do love your pictures, but at least I'm less likely to splure on some sugary creation without being tempted here. :)