Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another fine mess I've gotten myself into :o(

I have been the most busiest person in the world (so I think) it seems one thing calls for another and
I've been so busy I haven't had time for the blog...and soon I will "show and tell" you all about it.
Cecil has been helping me to establish my "Herb  Garden" ( said with the most pride one can muster without sounding conceited :o) I've tried to put everything I could think of in it ,,but that's a feat to be reckoned with...I can't wait to show you pictures of it...I'm having problems getting the pictures from my external drive into my post....
Tonight I had a time getting online...I don't know what i did but every program wanted a password!!
I kept telling it ..."It's me you dummy"  (guess I was the dummy, it didn't answer me)..any how I'm keeping myself so busy in the yard and gardens ...I'm too pooped to pop!
I may be finally able to attend a class this week...I have to take it slow...if your tired it makes learning just a tad too much....I'll be regular soon ( I hope) ..
 

7 comments:

ladydi said...

I got out my magnifying glass so I could read this post! Your herb garden sounds wonderful - do you dry your own herbs? Once you've taken your class you'll be putting us all to shame. Again. :>} I'm still in awe of your teapot quilt. Since you kindly shared your pattern, someday I, too, shall have a darling teapot quilt.

The Gingerbread House said...

Hi ladydi, it was nice hearing from you this morning! I felt like I was writing to myself here lately...wondering if the "new guy" was making and mailing my stuff!.
At least this morning I was able to get right to the blog..(with the 2nd click :o( ..I missed the magnifing hint ??? maybe I'm getting senile too! :o)...Ginny

ladydi said...

I mentioned the magnifier because at least on my end your print came out much tinier than usual. Computers do very mysterious things. It's always wonderful to see your smiling face. :0)

Daisy said...

Hi Ginny! I'm sorry to hear you are still struggling to get your computer to do what you want it to do. I hope you can get it all figured out soon. I'm sure your herb garden will be a success. It will be wonderful for you to have them to put in all the good things you cook. You're always learning something new. I think that's great!

The Gingerbread House said...

Thanks Daisy, when I think i have the problem licked another one surfaces...oh well! have to keep trying.
I'm scheduled for a workshop on Saturday..you know I want it because I have to be there @ 9am...ye gads!
the Sun is just getting up at that hour ;o( ginny

Deborah said...

That tiny print was quite a test on these old eyes! Your herb garden sounds fabulous. That is on my to do list.

The Gingerbread House said...

Sorry about the fine print...I didn't realize that was happening! I must have done something wrong trying to get my full screen back..maybe that problem will be fixed soon...This is all so new to me, and I don't know anyone who has an iMac that could help me...I can get some information from the phone or store...I don't want to be a pest at either place...don't want them hanging up on me or locking the doors when they see me coming! It will all work out soon...Ginny