Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yesterday's news is old today

I had a rough time trying to post the video that I took in the garden yesterday...it shows up on my Easyshare program but won't post on the blog :O(  ( I don't know why)  I took my camrea to Walmart and the young lady worked with it..said they gave me 4 G's when it only takes 2G's I've lost all the pictures i had , somehow they were erased!!   I have what's on my computer. I also have a DVD that I can get them on a CD. It has to be hooked up. ugh!  Anyway, I took camera shots today and hopefully they will post!  So far the still pictures are posting...
This is the Sweet Potato Patch I feel pretty good that I  started them off from S. potato slips :o), Second day they look like they are going to make it. Thanks EG :o)
These are the Eggplants that we were just trying to see if we could grow them and they look better than anything else
Plum tomato's amid the German Johnson's and Cherokee Purples , They aren't too large, with all the trouble I had with the slugs and fat worms, I'm glad to have something from them..At least they are tasty.
Cecil's Canna Lillies are doing great. Last year he lost all the ones he had down the side of the Pear trees, we think they were frozen from the weather..there were other complaints from others about theres being frozen too :o( 
I think I may have to think about getting a new camera  , I think this one is on it's way out! :o(

5 comments:

Connie said...

Well, everything in the garden is looking pretty good to me, Ginny. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your camera. I hope you get it figured out.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Daisy, so far today it's acting okay with camera shots, but not the video!
I'm not going to worry about that right now ..there is enough on my plate...:o)

Mrs.Pickles said...

Everything is looking really good. Congrats on the sweet potatoes. If i lived closer I might be tempted to raid your eggplants!

Robin said...

Your garden is looking very good considering everything that has happened this season.

Boy, all these gadgets come in handy but they can give us such a hard time too!

I have never posted a video and have no idea how to do it!!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Mrs Pickles, I'm happy the S. potato's are thriving , I think they like the weather we are having..The Eggplants are doing nicely too, I can't wait to try my own ;o)

Robin, gadgets are handy and a pain in the butt when they fail :o(...