Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm working over here (breaking out in a sweat is more like it :o(

This is the big mess I got myself into :o(  for those of you who know better, don't open your mouth!  Just let me work through this and remember to cut the darn ends off next time..and remember how to put the sticks in to prevent this mess..serves me right for being in a hurry.. I feel sorry for me..


The little clothes line is what you do when there isn't anyone else to "hold it"   :o(  So If your in a mess that's not worst than this one..stop complaining and feel sorry for me! :o)
Running around both sides like a chicken! working both ends, bet I learn better next time..and that's only a third of them :o( anybody wanna  buy this...it's real cheap :o) I'll even throw in a bag of potato skins :o)


UPDATE:  This is what you do when things don't go right , and you can't make them  
right..After fooling with it all day (even with a slight fever)..I finally decided to "give it up"..into the trash it went..at least that's only a third of it :o(  Tomorrow ..(Praying to God there will be a tomorrow) I will start anew with the first third...then I will use the sticks and hope I do it right. I thought to myself, with all the trouble I'm having I could have bought a few towels, then I thought again about the Linen towels I saw that were $38. each :o(  Well, I better get my butt back in gear if I want to make them for less..I'm as stubbarn as a mule, just takes me longer to get it :o)

15 comments:

Melodye said...

Oh Miss Ginny, you're in a fine pickle! Hope it doesn't take you too long to clear it up. My condolences! VBG

ladydi said...

Oh, Miss Ginny, you are a treasure! I'm so glad you keep your sense of humor even when things go wrong. I hope it gets sorted out nicely.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Melodye
did anyone ever tell you, that your a smart A** :o)
Your conolences LOL that's just what I needed at this time a big roar of laughter...:o)

Ladydi,
I showed that mess just what I was about..get snippy with me will it? well I put it in it's place after a few hours of tusseling with it..sometimes you just can't win, you have to know when to fold :o)

Jody said...

We love you Ginny. You're an inspiration.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Jody,
thanks for being so kind and nice while others are snickering about my poor plight..saying you love someone is the best thing when they are hurting! I wish you a blessed garden this year :o) from my mouth to God's ear :o) and to those who dared to laugh..may they pick many weeds.

Connie said...

Oh dear, Ginny. Sorry to hear you've had such troubles with this today. I hope tomorrow it will go better for you. :)

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Daisy,
tomorrow, tomorrow the sun will come out tomorrow,bet your bottom dollar tomorrow..
(sung in my most husky voice :o)

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I hope this finds you feeling better and getting a better hold of your weaving. I am sure it will all turn out lovely! blessings,Kathleen

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Eggs in my Pocket
well, the Sun did come out :o) but went back in for now and rain is promised...I Just finished doing the re do warp :o)...and I'm going to start anew :o) I'm too stubborn to quit :o) there is nothing else to detain me but supper...There was Tuna Fish sandwishes for lunch.

Mrs.Pickles said...

oh no sorry to hear that your loom is torturing you!I would kick it a few times...LOL I am sure things will work out in the end!

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Mrs Pickles,
kick the loom! heavens no, it's made of wood and would hurt me more than my kick to it...maybe I'll just stroke it a few times instead :o)

Leigh said...

Ginny, very clever about the clothes rack! Don't feel bad, I've cut off misbehaving warps on occasion too.

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Leigh,
it was a good idea but it didn't work for me :o( I decided to try a diffent route..I'll post about it when and if I can :o).

Paula said...

Oh no! That looks like a mess, Miss Ginny~ but I'm sure you wouldn't want my help because I know nothing about those things... and it would be in a lot worse shape if I tried to fix it! *grin*

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

Paula,
when I make a mess it's beyond help from anyone :o) lets just hope I don't make them too often :o).