Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Jar Labels :o)


I thought it would be nice to put a label on my jars so I'd remember which were made with Sugar and which with Stevia.....and I decided to put my little logo on it...I think it came out pretty good...I did them for the Watermelon Rind Pickles also, but was too lazy to go get ajar to show it too.:o( I'm still tired , but seems I'm a glutton for punishment that I can't be still...Seems I'm always finding something to do.
I think it looks pretty good....even if you click on a close up....

2 comments:

Connie said...

The labels looks great, Ginny! Your smile just makes the jars look all the more pretty. :D

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Your labels are wonderful! I also loved the way your cobbler looked in your last post! Yum! Have a wonderful weekend, blessings, Kathleen